Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #9
XII
Generation 1
Re: TF Prime: Most Character Development?

I have to agree with what most people here are saying, Starscream, and Arcee seem to be the only characters given any real chance to change. I find this quite sad seeing how much screen time Miko gets, but maybe I think she gets too much 'cause I can't stand her?
Any way I think Ratchet has started his ascension into being more that a card board cut-out, after all his opinions on humans has slowly started to change after introducing Jake's mother to the 'Bots.

Personally I'm interested in seeing some development on Soundwave's front. The only thing we ever really see him do is take out Airachnid. I want to know, why he doesn't speak, what is his motivation for following Megatron? (I am currently reading Transformers: Exodus and will read Transformers: Exiles after so please no spoilers.)

Also I hope the start of season 2 brings us some better character analysis' on both Megatron and Optimus, I feel like I know these too like we've been given the chance to know Arcee and Starscream, but we really haven't. It's the illusion created by watching/reading so much Transformers media.

Sadly as some one said before they tend not to focus much on character history or development too much in season one. And far too many of the characters might as well be just Vehicons/Vehibots because they are just cardboard cut outs placed into the show for filler.

Sorry If I got a bit off track here, and for any grammar mistakes heh.

-XII
XII is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.