Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 08:28 AM   #31
grizzly519
Alternator
Re: TFCon 2018 *Unofficial* Feedback Thread

Due to car problems i was only able to attend custom class on Friday and part of Saturday.Not having the lanyard was a bummer as others have said it has a nice schedule on the back of it so it's hard to lose like the paper sheet.I couldn't find any junker bins either and that kinda stank but dealers must bring what they think will make them more cash so i understand.I wasn't happy with the absence of certificate of authenticities at autograph tables.Normally i don't care about this but this year was a tight budget for me and since i couldn't afford an autograph and a pic i would have preferred a c.o.a to put with figure when i display.I couldn't attend Sunday but from what i read i didn't miss much as nothing changed.Perhaps in future consider mentioning that TFCON will be all weekend and not changed over to 80's expo prior to tickets going online.Aside from some panels i might want to see i don't think i'd want to go another day to see the exact same stuff in the dealer room as Saturday.

A side question for those who bought the premium ticket.
Were you able to purchase ALL the exclusives Friday night as promised?

I heard some were in transit or never showed and had i bought that ticket and heard that i would have been furious about not being able to buy everything if i had wanted to.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.