Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 04:18 PM   #86
VicRav
Machine War
Re: I just transformed...

Just transformed Huffer and Deep Cover. My most recent pickups.

Huffer looks great in bot mode. I like his transformation better than my 3rd party from MFT (there are some clearance issues). His transformation is also pretty smooth and intuitive, I didn't need to look at the instructions, which is not something I can always say on first transformations.

Deep Cover. I am a big fan of the Sideswipe / Red Alert mold. I like the look of both bot and vehicle modes and I enjoy the transformation. I avoided Tigertracks because I don't really feel an attachment to the character and the clear windows on yellow did not look good in my opinion. I didn't get the G2 sideswipe because I don't want Slamdance, if I found that 2 pack for $30 or less I would probably pick it up. Deep Cover at least gives me a black version of the mold, just with blue accents in stead of red. Transformation wise I was concerned I had an issue with my Deep Cover as I couldn't tab in one of the side door panels. It took some fiddling and examining to figure out that one of the legs mushroom pegs was not fully pegged in. Once that was adjusted everything lines up great.
VicRav is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.