Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 04:36 PM   #2
SPLIT LIP
Robot Master
Re: so i finally saw animated...

Seems like you were biased towards the show before you even gave it a chance.

Also a few things:

Prime's voice is Prime's voice. It's not G1. Get over it.

Bumblebee is a little self-centered near the beginning. But that's something he gradually gets over. (part of his character development)

Prowl is a bike. So? He's still a police bike. Plus he does some pretty slick ninja moves a bulky car-bot could never do.

Lugnut is a new character that made his debut in the series. This happens all the time so why does it bother you now? Besides, he fucking rocks.

Starscream is cool. Infact, he's freaking awesome. Plus he's actually effective and kicks major ass. Besides, excluding the movie when has Starscream ever been cool? Never.

Megatron dose not "sound like a loser". He's more or less a mix of G1's raspyness, BW intelligence and Movie's deep, feral speech.

Also, the humans are far from anime. (though admittedly, Sari forgets that at the beginning) Besides, the only one who you could even call anime is Sari and she's like the only kid in the show.

Webisodes always chop up and butcher the show. I suggest going on Youtube, looking up Fantransformers and watching some of the eps he has. And try watching tehm in order. (though I won't blame you if you skip the pilot. It's kinda lame compared to teh rest of the series)

Last edited by SPLIT LIP; 07-23-2008 at 04:45 PM.
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.