Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 03:11 PM   #13
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag
Re: Thoughts on Studio Series so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
Even the leader Blackout and Grimlock--figures I was looking forward too--fall short in areas they shouldn't fall short in, like Grimlock's fist or lack there of and Blackout's height. From the pictures I've seen, he's roughly the same height as Starscream, a Voyager.

Overall, this adds up to me not really being interested in any of this. The dollars and cents just don't add up in my head, so I'm probably going to pass on most if not all of it, so more for everyone else.
The problem with Grimlock, once you have it in hand, is not the fist but instead the limited articulation. Like the dino mouth only having 2 settings and his robot elbows being really odd again.

As for Blackout, I agree that none of these leaders make a good case for being at ahgher price point than the POTP Leaders, but Blackout definitely deserves to be called a leader. He is MASSIVE. Starscream is just tall but there isnt much mass there. Its like Animated lockdown being a deluxe. We dont suddenly scoff at every single voyager toy because they are as short as Deluxe Lockdown in robot mode, so I dont know why we would do that here.

Blackout doesnt feel small at all.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.