Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 12:30 AM   #1
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
KO MPM Bumblebee Concerns

So I bought a KO MPM-3 Bumblebee off of Ebay (mainly because the box for my official version got damaged and I needed a new one). I recieved the figure today and, dear God, this thing is pretty much identical in terms of paint and quality when compared to the official version. While I'm happy that I purchased it, I feel like what these Chinese seller's are doing is wrong. They literally took the original figure and copied it down to the finest detail and are selling it for a third of the price (I paid about $35.00 shipped). Even the box was an exact match to the Takara one, down to the barcode and even the official instructions inside. I understand other KO companies usually copy designs, but they usually add extra paint or other details to the KO (and usually change the box art). But to make an identical copy of a figure, box and all, and sell it at a fraction of the cost pretty much seems like stealing. All in all, it's a great KO, but the idea that these things exist is pretty nuts.

What would your take be on this issue?
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.