View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 06:48 PM   #904
Xtreme987
Metroplex
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The7thParallel View Post
Mental impasse.

I bought MPM Ratchet from TRU's website and did curbside pick up at the Vic Park location. He's great!

BUT... I transform him and notice a paint chip at the tip of each foot. There before I even did it as I was super careful. I'm a little picky about things like this but was more or less willing to let it go, but finally I called them and asked if I could do an exchange.

"Sure!" they said. "What is it? Tell us and we'll have it ready for you at the bubble window we set up at the front of the store." I told them and they hung up.

I go there and am promptly told that they aren't doing returns or exchanges. "At least not until December 21," they said optimistically. The odds of the government thinking it's a GOOD idea to lift lockdown right before Christmas when crowds would surge is close to nil.

"You can take it somewhere else," they said.

Pickering doesn't have it. No where close does. Vaughn Mills is my best bet, but it's nearly an hour drive from my home in East York.

Bottom line... is this a big enough deal for me to care about? It was a gift, after all, but an expensive one at that.

Solve my problem, Cybertron.ca! Please!

I would just go to a hobby store to see if you can find a matching paint to touch that up or 1 of those markers.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.