Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
ChrisW
Thread Killer
Question Help me decide who to get

I like balance in the lines that I collect. I try to make sure that I have an equal number of Autobots and Decepticons whenever possible. Unfortunately, I have come across a situation where I am having difficulty finding the balance I seek.

I've got 22 movie figures: 11 Autobots and 11 Decepticons. I've got 3 movie Decepticons on my "Plan To Buy" list, but only 2 movie Autobots. I need 1 more 'Bot and I don't know who to get.

Said Autobot is ideally a car (not a truck, bike, or military vehicle) and must be a deluxe-class figure from one of the movie lines (TFTM, Allspark Power, RotF, HftD). Naturally, I've got other restrictions:
  • No character duplicates. I already have one Bumblebee; I don't want another. I'm planning to get Brawn, and I currently have:
    • Sideswipe
    • Swerve
    • Longarm
    • Bumblebee (original Movie1 concept Camaro)
    • Salvage
    • Landmine
  • No sucky characters. Basically, this eliminates Skids, Mudflap, and Wheelie.
  • No sucky toys. Sorry, Arcee triplets.
  • No fliers. Autobots don't fly in my personal continuity.
Repaints will work, as long as they are clearly a different character. So no Cannon Bee, but Cannon Bee repainted as Cliffjumper would work. Viable choices thus include Cliffjumper, Jazz, Camshaft, Smokescreen, and Jolt (and anyone else I've forgotten). Aveo Swerve would work too, but I don't want to shell out huge amounts of cash for him.

So who's good and who sucks? Who's your favorite? Who's worth breaking the rules for?

Who should I get?

Actively Hunting: Legacy Nemesis (on sale)

Just Got: Legacy United Tasmainia Kid
ChrisW is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.