Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 05:11 PM   #40
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

December 11

Introducing on the blue background hailing from Transformmission brought to me by way of eBay, at a weight of 501 grams, the prettiest Lamborghini transformer I have ever seen

Transformmission Carnage (aka Stunticon Breakdown)

This guy was a long time coming for being the second figure released in the set and although I'm not a fan of Lamborghini this is a very nice looking vehicle. The style and paint apps on this are just visually stunning. Transformation can be a bit cumbersome and not great. The bot mode looks really good as well but for anyone who has watched a review on this guy I can completely agree that what they did with his feet are just a crime. I’m sure that someone over there could have found a better way to give this guy some feet and proper ankle tilts because DAMN! They are just awful. Now, to be fair and honest, I did open him (if you can call it that as the boxes themselves are not sealed) to get the clear Optimus Prime pieces. For some reason I have had a string of bad luck this year with model kits having missing parts, figures having missing pieces and they have all been factory sealed which is very disappointing. The only problem with Prime is I had to wait until Overturn showed up so that I could even verify that I did indeed have all the pieces and at that point I figured I might as well put it together. Now unlike GT Tyrant or Megasorry I don’t know the name of the clear Optimus you get with them so I’ll just have to refer to him as Havoc Prime for the time being. Now back to Carnage (and I do love the name) I think overall he looks great but they could have made so improvements to both feet and shoulders.

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.