Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 01:44 PM   #38
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

December 10 Bonus

Introducing, oh you get the picture the 398 gram

TLK Infernocus

Feels like walking into a TRU or Walmart and saying SSDD lol. Told you I went hunting for Predacons, granted these are called Infernocons but dang blast it they are repainted Predacons so that works for me. Again I wouldn’t recommend this set at full price, like I mean at all and even at sale price it’s tough to swallow but fortunately it was 33% off the sale price so that I can live with. Anyway nothing really that much different between this and yesterday’s reveal but what differences that do exist are noticeable. Hun-Grrr is replaced by Skulk so bigger torso and therefore bigger combined bot. Skulk sucks, he’s either a bot or a butt, has no beast mode and doesn’t serve much purpose. His fate to be revealed later. The Cutthroat, that became Windrazor, that then became Rupture is missing his tail so that was a bit disappointing, probably like the movie (which I only got around to like a month ago) but he’s at the back of the shelf now so I can live with that too. Also I remember a friend going nuts over this Quintessa thing and had to have it before he found out she was the size of a Quarter so her fate became that of Skulk. He stands behind the Quintesson Judge in my classic collection and she can stay there too. As for the rest of them, they will join yesterday’s offerings and the OS simplified Voyager Predaking (who is the size of the ultimate one) now has his own disloyal subjects to ruin. Oh and for the record I tried to make a beast mode for Skulk but didn’t work out very well and the bot mode of that looked like something from Game Of Thrones.

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.