Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 10:28 AM   #32
BigWillay
Robot Master
Re: Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

[QUOTE=wervenom;747999]December 7

Introducing on the red background, hailing from Badcube brought to me by dan3ross through TF Source by way of TF Con weighing in at 301 grams, the “brawniest” of mini bots

Badcube Brawny Reissue

First I want to thank BigWillay for helping me verify what he was, meaning, being the good one. I had read some time ago that there was an issue with some releases of the re-issue of something being heated up to much, wheels had warped and the chest wouldn’t tab properly. Now having said that this guy was 5 minutes away from my own sales thread because his chest (the top two tabs) would NOT go in at all. I was cheesed for 2 minutes until I took it apart and saw the grill had not tabbed into the inside properly so my bad and now all good. I wasn’t into 3P too much at the time of his original release and figured I’d pick him up at a later date, only to see him sell out quick and the price jump astronomically in the aftermarket so thank you Bad Cube for doing the re-issue AND for including the bazooka that was only available with the Quintesson journal which I would not be willing to pay for. Now back to Brawny I do like the figure, good bot mode, decent transformation, belongs on an MP shelf for sure. One thing I have to say is what a PITA it was to get the dam welding torch on his wrist. It’s not included in the instructions, no reviews, just nothing. It wasn’t hard to figure out how to get it on but I thought I was going to snap that thing six ways from Sunday it took that much force. Another two minor gripes is he doesn’t stay tabbed together when posing. Simple poses, his chest would come loose, the panels on the legs would come loose and his thighs don’t have enough clearance so when moved the “butt” moves down and makes him look like he has a fully loaded diaper. Ultimately it is a good figure MP wise so long as he holds a static pose but that’s just my opinion and opinions are like gas mileage on different vehicles, they vary.

Thanks for the shout out, no worries mang... any time!!
BigWillay is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.