Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 07:02 PM   #10
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: I am sick of the “hunt”...

Distribution does seem to be getting worse and worse. Of the three things I primarily collect (Transformers, Marvel Legends, and Star Wars Black Series), Transformers are getting depressingly hard to find. I have 2 Walmart’s, 2TRUs, and 2 EBGames in my area, and still haven’t found anything from Siege Wave 2, and am getting pretty far behind in the Studio Series line as well (no Bonecrusher, Rampage, Bee Prime, Scrapmetal or even Shatter).

And it’s just as bad, if not worse, on the Star Wars front. Pretty sure Canada in general has been skipped over for the last wave of figures (Mace Windu, Padme, etc), and the wave before that was sparse at best.

Of the three biggies for me, only Marvel Legends seem to be getting decent distribution, thanks to TRU and EB grabbing the exclusive figures and the MCU being such a box office force that the regular waves are usually stocked, but even with those I haven’t seen the last Spider-Man wave in my area.

And all 3 are made by Hasbro.

I know there’s all kinds of reasoning for this, but yeah. I’m pretty sick of going out and finding either empty pegs or 100 dust covered full price shelf warmers from last year. I usually don’t buy online, but I feel like those days are coming to an end.

Last edited by Alexander Quinn; 06-16-2019 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Spelling fails.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.