Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 03:13 PM   #6
JonoPrime
Robot Master
Re: I am sick of the “hunt”...

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadESL63 View Post
I supposed I am sick and probably come off a bit whiny but it is good to get it out if the chest so to speak.
Nah man, not whiny at all! ... Venting/unloading our thoughts or feelings at times is healthy

I hear what youre saying about the hunt and the frustrations and disappointments that can come with it though. ... However, it sounds like you have a good plan with going the Amazon route

Ive been feeling the collectors fatigue recently myself as well. And have considered everything from simply scaling things back to down right selling off everything, lol. ... For the time being I’ll leave things as is and reevalute later on this summer, once I feel more solidified in the best direction to go

It began last month when my dog became quite ill (he’s doing much better now, thankfully) and was going to emerg weekly with the little guy. ... During that time my only concern was his well being.

And after all the craziness has finally died down now, I find its the simpler things Im enjoying more; taking the fur ball for a walk, watching some Raps action with him in tow & most importanly seeing his tail flap away again when I pick up his favourite green ball.

I went to a few Walmarts & TRU’s over the past week or so and find nothing there really resonates as much. And while there have been some cool previews online the same lack of overall elation is present. ... It’s not to say Im done with or do not like TFs as a whole anymore. But just how Im engaging towards it I find to be somewhat hollow.

Whether it be the hunt being more challenging, the increased price point & somewhat a shift in the online community towards a more cattish/passive aggressive vibe has degraded my overall enjoyment of this hobby.

This can and may very well change in time but for now Im ok with focusing on and enjoying others things.

Thanks for creating this thread, QuadESL63! ... It’s always interesting to hear how others feel towards collecting and what they deem as good, bad & everything in between
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.