Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 04:19 PM   #112
protoform_ironhide
Commander
Re: Biggest letdown of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
omg no need for this its not my group or my post I just was asking if others feel the same way, some do and many don't its fine ... everyone has such strong feelings and some way some how we all need to work with each other than trying to rip others heads offs as seen in many posts lately...
Instead of answering your question about the biggest letdown of the year, and to answer your question about Tracks. It is a letdown for me, but I was already expected that. Why? Because he isn't good enough with all those holes from different angles. As for Ironhide or Ratchet as someone has mentioned earlier, I think they are also a little bit of a letdown, especially when I see a big hole or gap from the side of the figure between the chest and waist when it is in bot mode, which makes it awkward. However, there is no other better options out there but to accept the fact that is how Takara is going to make them(once again cheap out on their "Masterpiece"). I don't see another better representation of G1 Ironhide/Ratchet other than this one for now.

Last edited by protoform_ironhide; 11-14-2015 at 04:22 PM.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.