Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 01:53 AM   #53
Orchix
Generation 1
Re: Transformers Deluxes & Voyagers on Sale at Toys R Us Canada March 9-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusNIXX View Post
I wonder why the TFP RID are referred as Revealers and Powersizers when they are not even marked on the box. Still showing Deluxe and Voyagers I think...

The other thing... I believe Canada probably has the cheapest new TF toys in the world... because we frequently get sale even though the original prices are marked up substantially... I mean, even new toys were on sale... back in X'Mas, all TFP FE toys were like 30% off... the deluxe was like $5.97 or something like that... I don't think you can get them that cheap anywhere, not even in Asia... and now the TFP RID toys, they are on sale for like twice already ($11.87 two weeks ago when they were just released and now $10)...

That's just unbelievable... these kinna prices are usually for clearance items, and probably at the outlet or Winners stores... but they are usually for toys released more than a year... how luck we are!!!
Yeah I agree, I've managed to fill out my collection entirely with on sale items and kjiji items since this summer (well except for the dlx Brawl i bought at full price). But its really been a great time to be a Transformers fan, way better than when I was collecting Gundams and shipping them over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Rokusho!!!

Getting back to Megatron though, I've found that most of em look shitty in the box because of how badly posed they are. That's why images & videos help me a lot usually, so maybe there's still hope for you when it comes to the DOTM Megs?
I agree, once you get him out of the box and start playing around with him, DOTM Megs is a good figure, one of the better DOTM Voyagers (not a high bar to reach lol). I have him and the ROTF Megs, and although I like the ROTF Voyager more, the DOTM one is a good one to get for $15.
Orchix is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.