Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 08:18 AM   #30
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Toysrus BH deluxes now $5 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I've found that if you transform Prowl's legs last when going to alt mode, you're getting rid of like 90% of the annoyance hah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
What I hate the more is the part with the shoulder! I can't seem to orient them properly. I wish there was a nice clipping point for the grey uppearm. the front part hates me and doesn't want to cooperate. One of the front wheel won't spin too.

It feels like you'd need four arms to collapse the whole front end at once >< I really hate this type of transformation that have been invading since the movie lines. So many tiny tabs!

In car mode it looks like it can split in half.
You guys serious? The Prowl/Smokescreen BH Mold is nowhere near as finicky as some of those movie toys. Hell I find the RotF Twins molds more of a nuisance to transform than both of these twins.

Once you know what you're doing it's just as simple as any of the other deluxe PRID molds.

Sure he's a bit more involved than your typical revealer, since he doesn't have an automorph style head reveal gimmick, but he's nowhere near as complex as some of those movie toys were.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.