Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 05:22 PM   #43
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: NES classic edition worth it?

Freaking finally got one this week! I've been wanting one, but not desperate enough to go hunting, but was getting more anxious as the weeks wore on.

It is totalllly worth now that I've sideloaded it with Bionic Commando, River City Ransom, Double Dragon 3 and a bunch of other games I wasn't planning to put on. I would of been happy if it came with River City Ransom as one of the thirty.

Talked to a buddy who went to a EB and asked if they still get them, but forgot to ask when they might show up or how often. So, a few days later I was at downtown on Saturday for work and there was a Best Buy nearby and I figure I would do the same. Lady said it's random, could be a week or month, but to come back Monday. I guess they were expecting a shipment on Monday, but I thought "Ya right, what are the chances?"

Monday comes and I get home after doing grocery shopping and stuff. I have a few tabs I keep an eye on for the NES Mini that I check from time to time, and there it is, at that very same Best Buy I was at the other day it's in stock available for in store reservation. I mange to get my reservation in and send the link to some friends, but by the time they clicked on the link 1-2 mins later, it was sold out.

tl;dr I managed to reserve a NES Mini for in stock pickup 2ish minutes before it sold out and it happened to be at the same store I visited 2 days earlier.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.