Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 09:36 AM   #9
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Netflix BB -> still people looking?

I managed to grab two, the second was sheer luck and I jumped on him as a backup, as that tolerance is crazy scary and I fear breakage on my first one. I may file the parts down a bit to try and prevent possible eventual breakage, but knowing how rare this guy is, it's scary to do anything to it.

The first one was a race with time to get, so even before he was officially very hard to get, I didn't want to chance it.

I do love the VW mode as they nailed that. The robot is a little "fat" but it still works. Considering that they have not done a mainline VW as far as I can remember, he was a must have.

Origin BB was one figure that I seriously didn't want to miss and ended up spending a bit more to get it prior to when it finally showed in stores.

I will always feel like Origin BB was the version that should have been released with Siege, and he's a great version.

Unless one wants a VW BB, Origin BB is a fine figure that fits the robot spot quite fine.

My biggest peeve with both is the amount of clear plastic painted over, as my Origin somehow managed t get a small scratch already, and under some light, the difference in colours between the parts is really bad, not Sunstreaker bad, but very annoying.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.