Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 05:29 PM   #46
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Northmen Collectibles - not impressed

All I'll say is that all pre-orders are a bit of a gamble and can be absolutely out of the store's hand if the distributor can't supply the items.

If the policies are clearly stated, and in this case I believe that they are, it may sucks that the situation involves a very long wait... I've waited for some purchases for over 5 months, and it's quite frustrating and I understand that part. I've seen pre-orders that involved almost and even over a year's wait. I've had fine and bad experiences when it comes to pre-orders and so I refrain from doing them when possible.

But should I be in a bad situation, I would not put any public comments or statement unless or until I have discussed with the store (or such), and would speak on my experience and not sling guesses or accusations. I just did have a bad experience and I simply sent a PM to the person/store explaining my point and left it at that. If I was to do a review of that store I would state a short resume of my experience in a mature way.

If (or when) I do a pre-order with anyone, I take into account that there is a chance of delays, as so I tend to try and be patient and wait it out until it is officially out, or at least officially confirmed as available.

I have absolutely no experience with Northmen, but from his replies here, he has explained the circumstances in a mature way, and explained his policies that are under attack, and I honestly don't see anything that would make me judgemental towards his store and should he have something that would interest me, I don't believe that anything said in this thread would stop me from making a purchase with this store.

Just my two cents, which I expect to be attacked for, as lately in here, it seems to be the way things are.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 08-27-2019 at 05:32 PM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.