Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 08:45 AM   #2
Galvanize_Prime
Transforming for SickKids 2009! Scotiabank Theatre, Toronto June 23rd - 29th, 2009

Hey guys!

My name is Will Lam aka "Galvanize Prime" and I'm the founder of the Transforming for SickKids Initiative.

I'm doing a Raffle Prize draw and selling the tickets inside of Scotiabank Theatre, in Toronto from June 23rd - 28th. All proceeds benefit the Therapeutic Clown Program at the Hospital for SickKids in Toronto.

I figure I'd talk to the REAL and PASSIONATE fans of the Transformers Franchise.

I have Hasbro Canada as our main sponsor and they donated over 16 BOXES worth of toys from all of their lines, so there's a little something for everyone.

Here's a Flickr Slideshow of the prizes we have so far.

I'm also donating my ENTIRE personal collection (minus Masterpiece Optimus Prime.. he's a keeper for this cause. That's how serious I am.

My target is $25,000 which is a bit insane, but I'm kind of an insane guy

The tickets span anywhere between $10 to $50 with your odds increasing with the more tickets you buy.

You can participate in 2 ways. You can either participate in the Promotional Draw (think raffle) or you can donate straight up and get a tax receipt.

For all the info and progress we've made in terms of Twitter updates, blog posts and videos you can visit www.transformingforsickkids.com

If this is something that resonates with you, please share with your friends, donate, or if you're in Toronto, drop by Scotiabank Theatre and say Hi!

I'll be there beginning tonight at Scotiabank Theatre and everyday afterward till June 28th. Hope to see some faces and tell me that you're from the Cybertron.ca forums. I'd like to take a pic with you guys and put it on the blog!

Hope to connect with all of you soon!

Warmest,

Will Lam aka Galvanize Prime
Founder
Transforming for SickKids

PS Please help Digg my latest article (Top 10 Coolest Transformers) and put this cause on the front page of Digg.com!

Last edited by Galvanize_Prime; 06-23-2009 at 09:08 AM.
Galvanize_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.