Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 11:42 AM   #20
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: POTP Rodiumus Prime - pretty awful, unless you take another perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioconvoy81 View Post
I can’t offer you much in terms of suggestions for improvement, as I didn’t watch beyond your opening monologue. As soon as I saw the run time I quit. Taking 48 minutes for a video review of a mainline toy is beyond excessive. You need to get that down to about 12 minutes.

Beyond that, you need a better setup. The lighting and backdrop are of poor quality.
There ya go, constructive suggestions. Much appreciated. No way for me to cut this particular guy's review down. I know it ran long and sorry about that but there wass sooo much to cover with him, he was so polarizing and since none of the tabs on mine are remotely toleranced well at all, the transformation took forever with the guy. Ironically, I am hoping to work some on the lighting soon. Shooting in the night with these short days can be a challenge sometimes. As for the backdrop, it is generic as not to take away from the figure. Still, any bright ideas on what you would like to see instead? It is all about trying to improve and whether implemented or not, feedback like yours can certainly be helpful.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.