Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 07:59 AM   #17
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: POTP Rodiumus Prime - pretty awful, unless you take another perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
So in the box, in combined mode, the smaller figures fists are clearly visible around the hips/lower chest of Rodimus. Is that forever or is there a step to hide them better?
I wondered the same thing, but nope, they just hang out. Mine probably stand out more where I painted them. As was noted, they need to be at that orientation for hooking to the trailer. Also, no one has mentioned this, but the Hot Rod thighs as shoulders need to be specific in their orientation to allow the shoulder movement, since it is the sane hinge as the smaller Hot Rod's hips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusb39 View Post
the only thing this line is good for imo, is to inspire a 3rd party company to do better versions.
the concept is awesome for the evolution of the primes, execution... not do much.
That's my general thought too. The molding is great and the engineering ideas are creative and outside the box but I feel like the execution shows that the concept can still be improved. I mean, how many combiner methods were explored before we got a nice, smooth connection like cw had? Not to say those were all successes...I'm lookin' at you Menasor, but the connection method is effective and easy.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.