Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 11:22 AM   #1080
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by idcrisis View Post
Damn! Am I the only 1 that got my order cancelled due to no stock? If somebody gets 5 just to scalp and I don't even get 1, I'll be choked.

No, Jeem and I also had orders of 1 cancelled. That brings the board total to three.

There is NO logic to what's going on. I was told first-come, first-serve, but that's clearly another CSR-speak lie/misinformation.

Whatever. I have ONE of my orders coming, so I'll count myself lucky. My 25th (date) order was canned and was paired with Acid Storm (which I received), but my 5th (date) is solid and currently out for delivery.

Also, my order that went through had the Babies10 code. So, indeed, the one rabble-rouser with the 'source' who insisted everything he said was true turned out to be wrong on every single thing he said. Too bad, it would have been good to have clear, accurate info. Not even CSRs know what's going on.

Still, looking at the big picture, many more of us got a SW than I ever expected. That alone is a minor victory worth celebrating. It's far from perfect and I'm ticked about my order being dropped, but it's better than the MP10 situation and others from years past. Gotta give 'em that much.

Last edited by The7thParallel; 09-19-2013 at 11:25 AM.
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.