Thread: Toys R Us flyer
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 05:30 PM   #550
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Tru flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Can't blame them. The battle masters and micromasters are unbelievable pegwarmers.

I bought one set of mm. I like little bots. Fucking floppy messes that don't peg worth a damn. I'm supremely forgiving of tf stuff but just awful. Compared to the minicons of just a couple years ago that came with an entire legend. Much less actual minicons. I know it's years later but those dudes were SOLID. this soft mushy shit.... For premium prices.
I was saying this in another thread I think...just a few years ago, they came as accessories for legends, would turn into vehicles or such. Then for some reason, so many figures (Legends mostly) came out without weapons or anything... the insecticons are a great example of that.. had to buy 3rd party guns for them as even Shrapnel with the Reflector just didn't feel right.

These guys, I'd say that a good 80 to 90% of their true appeal is their blast effect accessories.

And since nobody is making those as separate packs, I would think that sale prices will bring people to buy them just for those blast effects... I know that if I get any, that would be the only reason.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 06-28-2019 at 08:38 AM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.