Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 08:42 AM   #1
damani_d
Generation 2
Overall Experience at TFCON...

I have to say for a first time attendee this thing was amazing...how does everyone else feel?

I think the most amazing part (folks who are around 26 or older of course) is that being in the dealer room brought you back to the 80's and 90's for a second or two...wow man seeing those He-man toys (from the slime pit thing, to the figures), the generation 1 transformers still in their original packaging (really brought me back to my youth, esepecially seeing the back of the boxes I just had to gock for a minute at the art work, how they appealed to me as a youngster) just amazed me...

There were so many toys there from my youth I held off buying...because I have probably 90 percent of what I saw there stuffed in boxes and boxes that haven't been touched sine the early 90's...However I probably will end up buying some stuff from a dealer or two, if I go today, if not via online method...

Anyways back the show, great time playing the video game, the panels were well done and very informative and interactive...good job well worth the admission price...
damani_d is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.