Old 07-05-2014, 03:40 AM   #9
FEZaid
Arabian Knight
Re: TF Con Event Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockout View Post
Also what is this suppose to mean:

"fellow cosplay girls showed up"

Rude. The only cosplayer I am coming with is my sister. That's it. I don't know any other cosplayer personally so do not assume that we just gather in groups like some posse and invade in your space.

You sound like you are very against the idea of change. That the idea that the small show getting bigger with a wide selection of events that attract all kinds of the TF fandom bothers you. And implementing things you dislike or could cause it to grow into a bigger, better convention could be is a bad thing.
why fix it if it ain't broke? :-/
I have been reading a few of your comments, it seems you want to implament some changes to the convention to make it better, since it is becoming more grande and popular, you're right and I understand. BUT, the group of people who have been running this convention and the many smaller ones through the years, know what they are doing, maybe they scheduled it at 11am to experiment or think this is the best slot for the event. Who knows.

TFcon is a toy show, not a cosplay/anime convention like Anime Expo or Anime North so their focus isn't about a cosplay contest.

If the contest does not work out, notify the organizers why it didn't work and what they should do next time, no biggie.

Last edited by FEZaid; 07-05-2014 at 03:43 AM.
FEZaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.