Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 03:01 PM   #17
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: Here is a question for all about ordering online and COVID-19

To be clear, I really know nothing about how shipping works, and I can't remember where I heard/read/dreamed up this from.

But my impression is that broadly speaking, they have essentials and non-essentials. Filling a plane/truck with stuff is like a game of Tetris. Once they get all the essentials, or while they're loading essentials, there will be room/voids left over. And they fill those voids with the non-essentials.

So that's where the roll of the dice comes in. Depending on the size of those non-essential voids, your package may or may not get loaded on. So the smaller the package, the more likely a void of the right size will come up.

But like I said, I really don't know anything for sure.

Regardless, it's like anything in these times. Plan for the worst. Hope for the best, and be grateful for what you have. And if you have the luxury of being able to still spend on collecting without worry, realize you might have to be patient.

And as others have said, it'll all still be there once we come out the other side.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.