Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 11:44 AM   #1
Jonnydark
Beast Machine
Question What Did You Think Of Bumblebee?? **SPOILERS**

**Spoilers**

I thought it was a good film. Not the greatest film of all time. But a really decent ride. Certainly the best Transformer Film ever made. It felt like a really well done episode of the 80s cartoon. Which was really amazing. I felt the magic of the 80s cartoon in this one. I think that's what I like most about it... It had a lot of nostalgia. I thought they used music really effectively. There were some really great moments and I actually cried at some of Charlie's scenes. She acted them really well.

Unfortunately, I was really hoping for a "Pixar" level tightness to the story and there were some logical gaps that made it fall into "Normal movie" territory. My non-transformer fan friends found errors in the movie logic that ruined the suspense for them.

I'm willing to forgive a little movie logic for a well acted, fun, relatively sane plot. I loved that there were actual robot characters. That's a first for Live Action Transformer Films.

Overall I'm happy and we FINALLY got to see a real Optimus Prime transport truck on screen! It was so rad. I loved that.

Overall I give the film 8 energon goodies out of 10.

Jonnydark is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.