Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 10:41 PM   #20
CPrime
Generation 2
Re: MP-07 Masterpiece Starscream released in Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by razin View Post
I just got screwed out of my preorder. I preordered this back when it was first posted. Since then my CC has expired. I called TRU today to update my CC info. Same card, same #, just a diff expiry and security code. They claim they cannot do it, all they can do is cancel the order and then reorder.....except they cant reorder it becuz its no longer available for order. I ran it up the chain to their supervisors, but no one is capable of changing a simple expiry date...............BULLSHIT. So now when the preorder processes my order is going to get cancelled......FU TRU.
As I posted in the closed thread, and someone else posted here, you might be fine. I found that the first time this happened to me, with a compromised card number, TRU immediately (and seemingly desperately) cancelled my order for me when I called them about it. It happened again and I never bothered to do anything to see what would happen and it shipped anyway. The more TRU people look into it, the more likely they might be to actually outright cancel it on you.
CPrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.