Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 01:29 AM   #3
zuffyprime
Fortress Maximus
Re: Wanted: Beast Wars, Alternators & some G1s

Hey man, just wanted to help you clarify some of the things you were looking for:

G1 Megatron - if you're looking for the toy that transformers into a walther p38 gun, then yes, that's g1 megatron. If you're looking for the one that transforms into a nerf looking gun, then that's classics megatron.

The bumblebee you're looking for seems like it is the classics bumblebee. It is about the size of a deluxe size figure, and has two white stripes down the middle? the "trailer" is a little waiverider boat. If so, its the classics one.

And I have a SDCC soundwave Re-issue coming in shortly. If I get it before sunday, I'll be bringing it to the show to sell. take care

Lastly I'm interested in Ultra Magnus, any variation of him will be considered..also G1 megatron (the one that transforms into a gun, notnaure if that's G1 but that's the one I want)..the last one is G1 (I think) bumblebee the one that came with a little trailer

I'm located in the GTA and would prefer local deals only..the toy condition must be very good..anything less than a 8-9 will not b considered..brand new is even better!

Thx
zuffyprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.