Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 08:07 PM   #20
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Why Toy Fair 2017 was much more dissappointing than I'd hoped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
I'm quite looking forward to getting a good number of the reveals so I'm happy
I am glad you were happy. I think the toys are largely great, that presentation is what chews me up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
More figures for me! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Haha, everything has a silver lining lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
I've come to expect disappointment from these toy shows. I was however pleasantly surprised by how awesome Trypticon is and interested in a few of the reveals. I'll be looking to Takara for the clones though as I don't need the rest of the box sets just to get them.

Seaspray was very nice to see as well as Overlord. RID Menasor was different than I was hoping but not much less than what I expected, still it's Menasor so I'll probably pick up that set.

Movie stuff? Well I'm pretty much over movie toys. If there was something really outstanding, I'll pick it up but kinda happy there wasn't anything that jumped out at me with those reveals.
AHHH!Brilliant! Honestly, I completely forgot about Takara. That might be just the ticket. Thanks for reminding me of the most obvious idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
There are tons of toys revealed that I want. The Movie line will be interesting, especially since this is just the Premiere edition and not the actual line. More interesting new molds should come out of it.
Hope you are right, but Premier IS the movie generations line, not a preview. I FIGURE we will be Onslaught, Mohawk and Hooligan...hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzwing View Post
The Boxsets were by far the most troublesome bit of news for me. I feel there are plenty ways to work around them though, either through buying the figures I want second hand, maybe buying a set and selling off the figures I don't want, or by simply waiting to see how Takara chooses to package them.
I figure second hand will be insanely expensive for the boxset stars. I prediction a billion laser prime's, Tidal Waves and virtually nothing else lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
It has a new Trypitcon, that's already better than past 30 years Toy Fair.
Haha, FACT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cylon View Post
Disappointing there's no Hasbro MP. Not that I care so much as I am buying Takara MP but I would still want to see what crazy thing Hasbro would do.

Come on Hasbro! Give us MP Shackwave!
True, they didn't. They may wait for Megatron....make him TRU exclusive......499 dollars lol.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.