Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 04:55 PM   #12
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Re: A few quick questions, plus a few asking about the difference between the MP-13;s

Thanks! I didn't know any of that.

I actually have run into another issue. I have MP-36+ and bought the 36 KO partly for the figure but also for the accessories.

Unfortunately, 1, and only 1, of the pins that holds the "stiff" energy chain is loose. I know I could put into a curve and put a dab of slightly cooled glue from a hot glue gun, or try something like nail polish remover. Someone once told me to try it on screw threads that keep coming loose. It helps keep them in, but that stuff can be pretty strong and toxic and I don't want to do anything permanent. I considered stick-tack but it often will leave behind a residue if you leave it on for a while and I don't know if it'll do any damage to the figure.

Is there a better way to solve this?

(Note: My bank account has informed me that buying a real MP-36 is not one of the possible solutions. )

Oh, also, regarding the stickers at toyhax. Does anyone know of a non-destructive way to make MP-36+'s eyes red? I know I could paint the thing, but I don't want to do anything that does anything permanent to the model.

Thanks!
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.