Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 08:50 AM   #7
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: TFCon 2018 *Unofficial* Feedback Thread

I had a great time this year pretty much the same as every year. Got to hang with my friends, met a lot of new people (well maybe more like faces to names type of deal). Didn't spend as much at the auction or the show as I usually have in the past. Normally I have a ton of things on my want list but didn't have any this year so it was more of trying to see what popped out at me and I really didn't find a lot. I did find a few things unusual like it being TF Con and saw several vendors that had 0 TF related products at their tables. I was under the impression that there were "rules" as to a percentage of TF stuff that had to be there. Also the 2 exclusives the popped up out of nowhere but Slayback has explained that here and the staff did explain there as well so all good. The TF Con staff/volunteers were exceptional as always. the only thing that put a damper on the event was what happened to Nick cause that is a damn shame but the way everyone here and through various other groups came together to help him out was outstanding. I know there was an article written about it as well (or maybe several, I only know of one) but it's just a shock to hear about stuff like that. All in all I think it was a good show.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.