Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 04:46 PM   #18
JonoPrime
Robot Master
Re: Considering getting rid of my Prime figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
It's just that the whole debacle we've been living through has really killed any excitment I had for this line.

I look at them now and all I picture is the grief I'll have to go through to get the other main characters from the show.

Recently I've re-kindled my interest in completing my G1 lines ('87 - '88, Masterforce era especially) and I have sold off much of my newer stuff. I just unloaded a whole buch of CHUG and movie figures at the Silver Snail the other week.

Outside of old/rare/foreign figures, I don't think I should have to resort to buying figures online that I should be able to find in stores. I really don't want to pay the inflated online prices, or the ones that will likely be at TFCon either.

I only have the small handfull of Prime characters that we got here so it's not like I have a huge load of figures to deal with. I really do still like them, but all I feel is discouragement when I look at them.
I totally get how you feel. Especially the part about being able to find it in stores, let alone paying a hugely infalted price online if you miss it.

Unfortunately, I don't really have any words of wisdom, lol. My only feeling is that if it's not making you happy now, no worries, move on to the next thing that does. There's plenty out there to spend our hard earned money on, eh
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.