Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 11:02 PM   #9
Metropolis Comics
Vancouver's Secret Stash!
Re: Sponsor News: Haggle Day at Metropolis Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewy View Post
Frig! I was just there today around 2pm and even bought something. Nobody there said anything about Haggle day!
I'm very sorry that you missed out on the haggling on Saturday. There is a reason why no one was told in store about Haggle Day though; we're trying to get more people to check our site for updates. We try to post highlights every week of new products that are coming in, events that happen in the store like Haggle Day and FNM, D&D, Animation Nights etc. and video toy reviews occasionally that will also get you a discount on that featured item in store. But much like Haggle Day, that discount is not something that we really advertise in store. The idea is to give people an incentive to check our site regularly. Telling everyone would sort of negate that.

Rest assured though, based on the success of this first Haggle Day, we will have another and this time I will be sure to post that this is not going to be mentioned in store, so that no one feels slighted. It's just supposed to be an insider kind of thing. We weren't trying to single anyone out though. The site and this forum are publicly accessible, but again, I'm sorry you missed it. Apologies and I hope this clears everything up.

Thanks to everyone who came in and made Haggle Day as fun as it was and hopefully even more people will know next time.

PS (We also left the Cybertron.ca posting pretty late and that is our fault and not the admins. Completely accidental, so; our bad!)
Metropolis Comics is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.