Thread: Post your hauls
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #1733
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: Post your hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
Hmmm. I figured there'd be more differences in the mold, since they released a whole new separate Booster for the Lambda Driver version, and the old Booster is apparently incompatible with the newer figure.
Those triangular/squarish pieces were just the back skirt and are same as the original release. I remember so little about the show -_-. Watched some AMVs and forgot how awesome the show is.

Anyways, saw a video review of the original release of the Arbalest and can better point out the differences with the new version:

- besides the new effect parts also includes left hand for holding the shotgun and grapple hook attachment
- greatly improved range of motion (especially in the hips)
- panel on the back of torso can be removed for use with the Tamashii Stage stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
Nice. I've been wanting the Gundam Head Strike for a while, but it just never seems worthwhile buying it just on its own, though...
Actually just wanted the Unicorn and Sinanju, figuring it would be about the same price if I were to try and get the two separately on ebay. I was neutral on having a Strike, but in hand it's really really nice and is my fav of the set. Think it might be worth it to track one down, though Strike is the one with the light up base.

Last edited by ConvoyGTR; 12-03-2013 at 11:38 PM.
ConvoyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.