Thread: Post your hauls
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 01:24 AM   #1731
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: Post your hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by typev3 View Post
Oh how is that toy? Almost bought that and the ARX-8 Laevatein over HLJ's black friday sale but ended up going with something else. Might pick them up later though.
Haven't really played with it yet apart from taking it out of the clamshell to check if there was any paint or QC issues; didn't see any. My impression of him is that if you've owned any other Robot Damashii, it is a pretty quality figure in terms of articulation and sculpt. The accessory count is kinda limited (hands, shotgun, knife, sheath, parts swap for lambda drive), but it's pretty much all you need.

I have the Revoltech version too and can instantly tell you the RD version is so much better in every way. Though it would of be nice if the RD version had the spare clips and hand holding shotgun shells like the Revoltech version has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
Back to the Arbalest, I'm curious to know what the differences between the first version and the Lambda version are. I have the first release (with Booster), and I've always wondered if it was worthwhile to pick up the Lambda Driver version...
I looked up pics of the original release PIC and apart from missing those triangular/squarish pieces near the bottom of the pic, it seems to be exactly the same minus the lambda effect parts. It's been too long since I've seen FMP so I'm fuzzy on the details.

Anyways, went to Hong Kong for personal stuff recently and found these crystal 3D jigsaw puzzles at a store and got a pirate ship, treasure chest, and apple:

Might of found a new addiction.... And today from Amiami:

Diamond, crystal skull, butterfly, rose, pearl shell, grapes, Earth, Lamborghni Murcielago (licenced), and 3x light up display bases.

In the same box was also Gundam Head Collection Vol. 4: Unicorn Destroy Mode, Sinanju, Strike, etc...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2143.jpg
Views:	1816
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	21620   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2149.jpg
Views:	990
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	21621   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2155.JPG
Views:	939
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	21622  

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.