View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 06:14 PM   #17
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Need some advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
Also, I've seen plenty of people selling stuff on eBay advertised as "brand new, box only opened to verify contents", I'd assume to avoid situations just like this one.
I don't think that is a fair statement if you were expecting MISB. If it wasn't you probably would not have paid as much as you did (not that I would have any clue). How long has this product been out of circulation? I can't see Hasbro/Takara giving eBay etailers spare parts for situations as that. I hear where you're coming from in terms of MISB and expecting everything but it's a fine line I would imagine. If that was the case could you have not asked them beforehand to open it up to verify? If they did and it was missing would you expect them to open another to verify? I have no reasonable answer to this as this is an extremely unusual situation IMO. The only thing I would suggest is letting it go and see if you can track down another copy from somewhere or reach out to Hasbro. Highly unlikely they could do anything but with eBay if it was sold MISB and you received MISB then I would say you got what you paid for. Perhaps go the MIB route instead. Either way good luck.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.