Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 05:21 PM   #9
Mystic Metal
CHIEF IDEA OFFICER
Mystic Metal's Ebay Auctions
Re: TF Con 2014 reviews/ Report

This was my 5th year as a dealer. But it's the only convention I do all year so I wouldn't say I'm "established", but it was familiar.

I found that Sunday was busier than past year's. There were a lot of people coming by and it was nice to see some familiar faces.

I was a little annoyed that even though I had an end table, it seemed really crowded in that area. It may be a good idea to have the dealer spaces taped out next year to ensure no one is encroaching on someone else. I set up on friday, and when I came in on Saturday, my booth felt a little bit smaller. Doesn't help that people are building their booths out into the walkways and setting up display stands in them.

Other than that, it was my best con ever. I only started doing this because of an extended layoff and a baby on the way. Now the kiddies are helping behind the booth and they got a kick out of it.

My daughter got a poster from Sarah Stone. When she was about to autograph it, my daughter looked horrified and said "But I don't want anyone writing on it". Ms.Stone autographed the back, though. She was really nice to talk to.

Hope to do it again next year.

And if anyone missed it, I'll have Metroplex in the baby carrier again.

Mystic Metal is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.