Thread: Post your hauls
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 02:13 AM   #2800
FreedomGundam
Freedom, ikimasu!
Re: Post your hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
Man, that looks so cool! They look so sparkly and dazzling!!!

Ya, I was contemplating going the Gold Cloth or God Cloth path too. I never got any of the main cast in their Bronze Cloths because as iconic as they are, you aren't getting as much toy for the price. So, for me it was a easy choice to go the God Cloth route for them.

But for the Gold Saints it was a tougher decision. On one hand, the Gold Cloths are more iconic, but their object forms are kinda meh. And their God Cloths are more intricate and ethereal, and looks great in both armour and object form, but I generally found them to be too fussy looking.

I'm kinda concerned none of your God Clothes have any stands like the other ones below. I'm thinking when I get closer to completion I'm going to put in a order for these: COMIC CLUB EX stand contain 12 pcs metal Constellation nameplates. Sure, these are KO and are $55.18 USD, but the real ones now are selling for $50~ USD for a pack of 3. So, not that bad, plus I believe these are meant for the SOG God Cloths anyways.

And I see your Deathmask has a robotic soul to add to his collection lol. Where's the Pisces Surplice?
Yeah, the God Cloths' armors are kind of finicky, and the super-wings get in the way a lot; balancing them can be tough (except Aquarius, where you can use the wings to support him).
You can actually display most of them without the super-wings, but it would've been nice for them to release capes with them. The Gold Cloths' capes work fine on the God Cloth bodies... but I don't have any.
And yeah, I'm working to putting some stands on the God Cloths. I get SUPER scared every time I open up those doors. Part of the reason I haven't gotten around to them is that I have to mod the standard Obitsu stand that I use (like all the lower shelf ones) into leg-grabbing stands, because the super-wings on the God Cloths make it very hard to get a waist-grabbing-support-rod in there.

The robotic soul in Deathmask's hand is, fittingly enough, Titanmaster/Headmaster Cancer. Get it?

Pisces Surplice was shown at recent toy shows, but hasn't been announced yet, let alone released. You can be sure that I'll have that on preorder as soon as it's up.

This pic is already kind of old; I already have the 2nd judge (Griffon Minos) on display already. The last one (Garuda Aiacos) has already been preordered and won't arrive until November.

TFs and other toys for sale! (last updated: Post-TFCon2018):
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72568

Custom Double-Detolfs:
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=47820

Looking for:
- Cybertron Hot Shot
- Cybertron Defense Hot Shot
- G1 Repugnus
- G1 Scowl (with Monstructor foot)
- G1 Icepick small gun
- G1 Fire Guts God Ginrai
FreedomGundam is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.