View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 11:34 PM   #34
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.
Re: PotP Voyagers and Deluxes on Rollback on WalMart.ca

I got my price adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Nothing at my nearest Walmart. Couldn't find out if they adjust prices for their own rollbacks on their website. Eh. Keep my receipts in the wallet if/when they rollback over here.

Hopefully somebody can tell us if they will price adjust here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
I've been told in the past that they don't match their own web prices because they are seperate entities. We all know how inconsistent price matching can be at walmart though, so it's mostly luck of the draw, I find.
I had a problem when I tried today, because the lady said that I had to have the actual item, not just the receipt. I had the rollback ad from their app pulled up on my phone showing PotP Jazz on rollback, and explained that it was a toy, bought 3 days ago, and that it's been opened and played with already. So she went to get the CSM. She explained the error. The first lady thought I was trying to price match an item that was on clearance from another Walmart location, which they can't do because stores clearance stock at their own discretion, whereas rollbacks are company wide. And she explained to the first lady that they DO price match from their own website. So I got my five bucks and change back!

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.