Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #2
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Powercore Combiners LINE review

Imo, I hate this line. I bought the Combaticons and while I like Bombshocks robot mode only a bit, he makes a phenominal torso for a combiner BUT the allspark blue joints blow. My biggest issue is the limbs. Ok, so they don't have bot modes, I can deal. However I would rather have ME transform the limbs into something BETTER amd far more stable than what we got. As far as I am concerned, the limbs are a step BACK from G1 toys. Sure they were bricks back then but they held their own and looks like...limbs.
The only good thing is that I plan on using basic figs and modifying them to be the lims instead.
While I will say one thing, some of the minicons are pretty sweet. Searchlights minicon NOT withstanding (glad I returned them).
Now, I will also say I am partically biased as I own 4 single figs and Combaticons and pretty much don't care about what is coming next (except heavytread looks nice)
All in all, I agree that his line had potential and they just took it too far and ruined the fun it could have been.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.