View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 06:04 PM   #39
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Price hike for 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justprime View Post
Earth raise is already showen that there will be a price hike by both retailers and online vendors hasbro/tomy are betting on the collectors market here to support them ....after seeing there crowd funding sucess, there headging there bets that it will continue.....its amazing the 70.00 price tag for the earth raise prime leader priced for voyager size ..and cyberverse and rescue bots to follow.....
You're not being entirely accurate. Prime has a big ass trailer; plastic wise he has all the stuff needed to be a "leader." The bot is voyager size but he's prime with a full trailer. 70 buck leader class is what they're going for in Siege.

I'm 50/50 on the recent leader offerings. Shockwave and Astrotrain are terrible in terms of how they are voyagers with plastic kibble. Magnus and Galaxy Prime are big ass robots. Earthrise OP is a classic prime with trailer in size with most of the line.

But leaders continuing to be "voyagers, with extra crap" is not a trend I love. I want a big ass robot!

None of that justifies the initial bloated price bump or the new one. And I have the same feelings about Unicron. Hasbro got what they wanted, even if they had to game their own fucking system to do it; they know they can keep raising prices and most of the moron diehards will continue to pay.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.