Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Repaints & Minor Mods Classics Barricade
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 05:14 AM   #1
PyjamaPrime
Wreck and/or Rule
Send a message via Skype™ to PyjamaPrime
Classics Barricade

Here's another custom Police Car, though of a different variety. I'm sure this has been made a few times, but I haven't personally seen it done yet. This is Barricade (as the title suggests), made from a Classics Prowl I got from @CheersIan on twitter this TFCon.

His story is simple. Barricade grew up with Prowl and even went to the Autobot Police Academy with him. Many years on the force in Kaon, Prowl finds clear evidence that Barricade had become crooked and he's thrown out. Wanting to have his revenge on Prowl, Barricade now serves Megatron as his head of security and the Commander of the Road Class of the Vehicon army, while Lugnut and Starscream handle the Aerial and Worker Classes respectively.

Painted with a mix of Water-based Sharpie Paints (Blue, Black), Oil-Based Sharpie Paints (Silver, Gold) and Molotow Acrylic (Red, Purple, White), he's a 100% repaint with some Reprolabels added from a Movie Set #45. I still need to get another one to finish off some other details on the sides, but other than that he's done.

I have some pics of Barricade by himself, squaring off against Sharpshot of Prowl's task force, and pulling over Jazz for "speeding".

Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1788.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	20294   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1789.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	20295   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1790.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	20296   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1791.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	20297  

Last edited by PyjamaPrime; 08-12-2013 at 05:18 AM.
PyjamaPrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.