Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 01:38 AM   #355
Chigimus
Masterpiece
Re: Movie Talk (Possible Spoilers)

So....Justice League was pretty average for me. It wasn't terrible, I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. The change in directors part ways through filming it is very evident. It looks like a Snyder film but sounds and feels like Whedon. I thought the indvidiual character developments were good when they were allowed to have their time in the spotlight, but the main plot felt somewhat rushed and by the time you-know-who shows up, the end result feels to me like when you win a game by using cheat codes: it's a shallow victory that doesn't feel earned.

Overall, it's a pity. The Wonder Woman movie gave me elevated hopes for this one, but ultimately it feels like a step or 2 backwards. Among the DCEU releases, I would maybe rank it 3rd after WW and Suicide Squad.

What also gave me mixed feelings about it was that on the one hand during the movie, it seems to be laying groundwork to introduce the next big bad for the future, but then the after-credits scene makes it seem as though that focus is shifting in a different direction. Like, make up your mind already...
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.