Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 10:25 AM   #34
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions
Re: MasterpieceBandit

This was long time coming and apologies to all members for not posting earlier. In my defense, it was a bit complicated since some prior transactions were thru kijiji. But now, all is a fair game since he’s a cybertron.ca member since July 2016!!

Back in September 2016, he purchased an item from me. Communication was okay could have been better, payment took over 5/6 days to come thru. I shipped and never received confirmation that he received the figure. Not even a thank you – may as well told me to go F#$% myself!!

Back in November 2016, he made a reasonable offer to purchase another figure, I agree on the terms never received payment and/or never heard from him.
January 2017, received messaged about couple figures of interest. He made payment arrangements and paid when he said he would paid. However the communication aren’t the greatest. I messaged him a couple times to let him know that I would attending the Ontario Collector Con around 11am. I never received ANY messages from him acknowledging and/or confirming that he would be attending the show nor a meet up time.

While on my way to the show, my phone is going crazy with messages/phone calls. I get to the hotel. I checked my phone and apparently “TONY” is not coming and that a “FRIEND” was picking up for him as he got called to work. So, I meet this person and told him that I was never notified that I was meeting someone else instead. Also, explained that I didn’t feel comfortable handing over $300.00 worth of toys without talking to “TONY” first. Also, claiming that his phone died as well so I lent him my car charger so that he can get a hold of him. I eventually received a cybertron.ca PM saying that he was called in to work and to give the figures to his “FRIEND”. This whole ordeal took over an hour of my time and my very patient buddy bigwillay as well.

Confusing story indeed and people know that I have NO reason to make sh!t up!!
Now, after talking to another great unnamed friend, I’m officially confirming 100% that “TONY” was at the show and that he picked up the figure off me.

Picture included.

I trust that other members will post their recent experiences accordingly.

MOD – kindly review and carefully monitor this member.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TONY.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	35889  

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458

Last edited by PrimeCron; 01-30-2017 at 10:36 AM.
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.