Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 08:12 PM   #53
JonoPrime
Robot Master
Re: MasterpieceBandit

Hey guys, feeling like a horses ass for not giving a more accurate take on my exp last summer with this jabroni.

Heres a quick cut 'n paste from a PM I sent to another affected board member.

[QUOTE=JonoPrime]Hey man,

Saw your post on the boards here. Thats really craptastic with whats going on.

Just wanted to PM you with my experience. Was a one time deal with the dude and may not be of any help but still thought it worth while if it makes a difference.

Did a deal with him through Kijiji (yet he still knew me in the boards - how, I have no clue?) last summer, July of 2016 I believe. I sold him a junker MP Rodimus, MP Prowl and MP Sunstorm.

He was a pain to deal with through email at first, many times I almost walked out of frustration (feeling like I was getting the run around). Finally he settled and we met up, which was another pain in the ass all in its own.

When we met up, he was on his cell the ENTIRE time I was showing him the figures (that way everyone gets to see the state of the figures and back out at any moment). He then proceeds to tell me that he is buying for his brother, whom apparently I was dealing with the whole time through emails and then text.

After which he wants me to go through the whole thing again and show him the figures. Then he tries to low ball with taking off another $20 for coming down to pick up the figures. I was fed up and said you either want them or not. He said he was happy and that hed take them.

What pissed me off was the fact that no later than 24hrs low amd behold he had all 3 of those same figures up for sale on his (at an inflated rate - my junker MP hotrod i sold for $20 and both MP Prowl & SS were $40 each - a fair deal in my opinion).

But when a board member takes a good deal then flips it I feel taken advantage of. But I digress, lol.

I wrote him a decent review for fear of being shunned by the Cybertron community or being it deemed as nit picky on my part. Ive done about a dozen or so deals on here and a much larger anount through Kijiji and this was by far the most cumbersome.

Anyways man, sorry to rant here. Been holding this one for quite sometime and when I saw your post I felt the need to share

Seriously, I hope this crap gets fixed for you and soon! This is complete bs that no one needs to deal with.

All the best and 'til all are one

Lesson learned, shouldve gone with the ol' gut feeling. Mind you mine didnt involve any money loss just a headache.

Im sorry guys for not telling it how it was with him. I feel that if I had some of this may have been avoided.

I truly feel bad for those affected. This is a hobby and should be bringing us joy, not headaches.

I think thats it for my rant, lol. Hang in there guys! Hopefully this wont be happening anymore.
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.