Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 11:22 PM   #1
Dark Rage
白人看不懂
Arrow Official War for Cybertron (Siege-Earthrise-Kingdom) Thread - Release Date/Discussion

Here is a list of the known War for Cybertron figures, and the waves/released date for upcoming waves/toylines.

For simplicity's sake, I have only included national retailers for general release upon retail release. I am not including reseller/private small online retail merchants.

For listings of different waves, I have only included the new mold/figure in that wave, not previous existing/released figures.

If a Canadian merchant has -not- released a certain figure, then i have listed HasbroPulse as the only known merchant for release.

Figures may have been sold out, as exclusives may sell out quickly within hours or the day of release. I cannot keep track available of exclusives.

This is a work in progress, so please feel free to reply or PM me on any errors/inconsistencies I have listed, thank you.

This thread is also a discussion about the whole Siege/Earthrise/Kingdom toyline, so please post any questions or comments you have here.

Last edited by Dark Rage; 09-06-2020 at 12:32 AM.
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.