Thread: Moving out
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 03:16 AM   #19
Robimus
Iacon North Scout
Re: Moving out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
Hey guys, I know some of you don't reply back, but it's ok. I just like to update on things. Currently, I work 55 hours a week, I love my new place, even though the next door neighbor's dog is annoying as hell (pisses and poops on my side of the balcony), but that won't last long. I am waiting for the snow to melt or somewhat melted, so I can install a wall barrier so the dog won't come on my balcony and do her business. I can breath a little better knowing that I paid down 70% of my debts, I am doing sacrifices.

Did I say that I love my new apartment? but that doesn't changes the fact, that the goal of me having my own place has changed, cause this is the last time I pay rent to a landlord, which means, I will be living in my apartment for the next 3-4 years.

What I really like about this place, it has a camera at the entrance door and the outside door is locked and can only be accessed my a tenant. The fact that I have a balcony and a patio, is awesome, I have a reserved parking space with my room number. I have an AC unite that's installed on the wall in the kitchen, so no more hot nights and days in my place. Oh and, free Wi-Fi is included in the rent, that's an extra 70$ saved up
Glad to hear things are going well!!!!!

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.