Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 11:54 PM   #6
Arcee
Autobot
Re: Transformers Comics...where do I start?

Last Stand of the Wreckers (which is a 5 part series) is usually a good, if not slightly intense, place to start off for the comics. From then I highly recommend reading The Death of Optimus Prime (its a single comic). Both of these will give you enough background to read More then Meets the Eye (a fantastic, funny, and tragic ongoing series) and Robots in Disguise (more of a political drama (but is very interesting) ongoing series). After the Dark Cybertron event in both MTMTE and RID, the 4 part Windblade mini series would also be an interesting read, as it is its own story but also builds off of RID.
If you find all of those to be to your liking, I have a couple more suggestions. The spotlight comics are one-off books that each focus on a single character, so they are good to read to get some background on specific characters. Also, the 12-part All Hail Megatron series is pretty good for some Autobot vs Decepticon action on earth, and can also give some background info to a bit of RID. And finally, if you like MTMTE, there is a four part series coming out in November centered around Drift. So keep an eye out for that!

I hope this text dump can help you find what you're looking for!
Arcee is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.